Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yeah I finally got a post with a picture


Hi everybody, I have been working on getting this going for quite awhile now, so here it finally is. My first offical post is the corkboard/magnetic board that I made for Paige, she is getting into tie die right now and I though those flowers would be really fun. All you need to make them is reinkers, baby wipes and a stamp that you want to have that tie-dye look! These corkboards are going to be that main project at my Mom & Me Class that I am having in October, please feel free to register for the class, the cost is $15 and it includes all of the supplies to make this (Or the boy version which I will be posting later this week) along with a few Halloween goodies! The class will be held on Saturday, October 9th @9am. Hope to see you there:) (Images on this project are copyright of Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment